Tuesday, December 18, 2012
In the new world of business, everything is moving into open possibilities, causing the business dynamic to change. The time is calling for all of us to move into a state of service where we are able to offer what our spirit really wants and to connect to a sense of divinity. Expressing this in business also changes the dynamics and capacity that we have as business owners, no matter what we are building our business into.
One of the common problems that occur with the new way of working in business is from the ability to trust what is opening up to us as a business. Often, we are given signs and road pointers of where to go and how to move. And, often, instead of recognizing these signs, we get into a linear habit of doing things as we used to or simply back out of the process of opening up to what the universe is directing us into. Many times, I offer something basic to budding entrepreneurs in which they come back with a ... no...simply because they don't trust what the results would be. Three months later, they come back, recognizing that implementing that suggestion would have changed everything and so we implement it once the cycle has been completed.
I have seen endless examples of where faith and trust (or the lack thereof) have become a factor with making business decisions. When I first began, I had this great opportunity to work with an entrepreneur that was growing rapidly. However, I had a bad experience with someone who had referred me to him and I didn't trust that the right doors would open. My story was that two birds of the same feather flock together. Instead of moving into the opportunity, I backed out, completely missing the opportunity and resisting the potential that was there. I not only didn't trust the opportunity, but didn't trust myself in being able to meet the potential of what was opening up. What happened instead was a lot of suffering, lack of money and difficulties in recovery because I lost a really good client. What could have happened if I trusted? Well, if I didn't stay in my story of what the downfall would be because of another experience, then I would have found out.
I realize now that if I hadn't resisted, then several opportunities would have opened in a much different way. More important, I would have been able to get to the next phases of my business quickly and with ease, specifically with more doors opening up. Surrendering to what my higher calling was and what the universe desired for me at the time would have allowed me to move into a driving force while revamping what fit best for my needs.
Whether you are resisting the financial bookkeeping of your business or the marketing, there is something to look at. It's never really about the finances or the marketing or even how successful you are or what is not working. What it comes to is understanding what is holding you back and what stories you have about being in business or turning down a certain opportunity, etc, etc, etc. The more you can clear this out, the more successful you can become by simply trusting what your spirit is calling you to do and the services that your spirit wants you to set into motion.
If you need assistance and coaching with your soul mission and services, then please feel free to learn more about my Soul Blueprint Consultations.
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Business operations are beginning to evolve into a new way of working. We are no longer focused on the formulas of advertising, finances, speculations and customer service. Instead, there are new trends emerging from the old that are focused on creating a different type of business that is community oriented and which focuses on the greater good of businesses that are accountable for their services or products.
To create a stronger and more enhanced way of working, there is the ability to tie into a different set of answers. A spiritual business coach is one of the solutions that are now moving into a trend to assist with the functioning of businesses and the possibilities that are continuing to arise. This method of work is able to provide new and welcome ways to evolve in business and to begin developing a different way of remaining accountable with products and services.
The term of a spiritual business coach is often used for those that tie in spirituality and business. There are several that are experimenting with this particular form of coaching, each which carries programs and consistent types of work for the development of businesses.
In my spiritual business coach program, I look at a variety of factors that assist with the evolution into a new business. This includes:
- Looking at the soul blueprint. What is it that you and / or your business are designated to provide and how does it fit into the big picture of Earth changes and evolution.
- Examining spiritual principles. There are universal and spiritual principles that I have been taught through a spiritual mentor that worked with me for several years. When applying these, it changes the face of your business and alters the way that business is done.
- What's stopping your business from growth? Even though we have a designation of a soul blueprint and service, many of us also have habits, beliefs, thoughts, wounds, patterns and other forms that stop us from reaching these goals. My spiritual business coach program works as a guide to help you re-examine what you are doing to stop or help with the success of your business.
- Energy as a part of business. In the past, everything was about 3D thinking and how this associated with business. In our evolution, this has opened up into energy attracting energy, finding value and connecting to the ways that energy works in a business. The spiritual business coach program I offer provides information to help you to learn how to do business from a different perspective so you can best create your destiny.
Friday, December 7, 2012
There are many businesses that are coined as the spiritual business. At On Target, we don't just use this term lightly. Everything that we do in our business is spiritual on several different levels. We come from the perspective of working with divinity and with our divine missions to help in service to the planet.
Principles of a Spiritual Business
1. Everything is a reflection of who you are. When working with entrepreneurs, there is a belief that customer relations, marketing, building a website or even beginning to create a business identity is a mechanic that one has to go through. Not any more! As we move into new energies, everything is a scenario for us to learn from. We guide entrepreneurs into an understanding of how energy reflects energy. If you are having difficulty in your business, look within.
2. Value yourself. In the world of divinity, you are loved. In your business, you need to love and value yourself. How do you reflect this in your business and with your clients? How do you work with others to make sure that you are able to define true value? If you are working with money, how do you reflect it so you are feeling a stronger sense of worth with the services you offer?
3. Know what your products and services are for. There are businesses that have made millions from one product by creating a fad. At On Target, we believe in making products and services to serve others. We all work on what I have coined as the "soul blueprint." Our deepest core has an agreement of what it is here to do. This comes out in a physical form, whether it is music, business, inventing something or connecting to another individual. Know how your business reflects your deepest spiritual desires.
4. Energy attracts energy. When I first began business, I had a very different set of clients. With these clients, I learned many things about how my own energy was attracting them because I was working on their energy form. If you have customer relationship problems, take a deeper look within.
5. Business is a partnership and collaboration, not a competition. Business doesn't come from people trying to outdo each other or to be in a pyramid scheme. It works much easier if we are in collaboration with each other. In the world of spirit, there is importance to interdependence, community and a sense of equality to the other. Bring it into your business!
6. Sincerity, integrity and trust. If we all held these things in our business on a continuous basis, then the face of business would change. This doesn't just mean saying that we do business in integrity. It means showing it. Things like policies, waiver forms and other types of communication service as a sense of sincerity, integrity and trust.
7. As you grow in your spirit, your business grows. I know that the more that I grow with my own spiritual practices, the more I recognize about my business and what I need to do. Each client I work with moves through a similar process. Grow and the doors will open! At the same time, if you are working in a larger business and see problems, look inward first. You will be amazed at how far you can reflect!
8. Marketing isn't about money. Many think that marketing and business are about making money. This isn't true. It's about sharing a message or letting others know that you have something that may help you. Change your heart to a sincere message and it will open up the doors.
9. Respect is foundational and mutual. Businesses respecting clients and what is needed is required. And, clients respecting businesses and the work they do creates a relationship that allows everyone to be in love and to be in service.
10. Always come back to love. That's right! Love and business can go together. Business is simply a form in which we give and receive from one another. It's a form of love and showing our love to each other. If your intention remains in love, then it opens even more possibilities.
11. Principles of the spiritual business are expansive. It doesn't end here! There are always lessons, foundations and principles that you can use within your own business that fit specifically for you and that are matched within the spirit. Discover the endlessness of how to operate with spiritual principles and see how your business begins to blossom in a different way.